Skip to content

Kongo Age 5 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Alfie aged 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    @Kipawa: Alfie is one darn good looking dude at just 5 months! I like your comments about "swaggers round like he owns the joint" and "I don't think I could handle two Alfies". We've decided to stick with just one basenji and give him all our love, and it sounds like you are doing. Do you plan on showing him or doing any agility or luring with him? Yea, be happy you have one Basenji… Enjoy!!!
  • Buana 5 years

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Happy Birthday to Buana
  • Pearl and age.

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    nobarkusN
    She sounds like a very good dog. She weighs 31 lbs?? It sounds like she's over weight. That's even heavy for a male. Do you have pictures?
  • Mirtillo 16,5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Edit: wrong thread! :D
  • MAVERICK: 5 1/2 Months Old *pics*

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    ohhhhh too cute…..... Very sweet pic!
  • Solomon 5 months old

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    MantisM
    Yes, I know what you mean. Cairo now has a full set of big teeth and is learning bite sensitivity.