Skip to content

Any ny basenjis?

Basenji Meetups & Events

Suggested Topics

  • Basenjis in Northern virginiia

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Philadelphia Basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    C
    Hi, Yes we have a 10 month old basenji in the South Philly area. Would love to see him running around with another basenji, but have yet to see one in the local dog parks. How old is your boy?
  • Wichita ks basenji???

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    I'm so sorry for your loss, that truly breaks my heart. I have two basenjis, I don't know what I would do without them. They are my world. Bengy and Tyson are their names. If you would like Cecil to have a play date I wouldn't mind, I think I'd be awesome!
  • Scotland - talk on the Basenji

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    NicolaN
    I only remembered about this last night, thought it was in May actually at first - sorry. :o By then I thought it would be too late anyway! Hope it went well.
  • Northern IL basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    NemoN
    Hey dogstar42, I'm not in that exact area but the Basenji Club of Southern Wisconsin(http://www.bcosw.org/) has several activities every year not far from you, one of which is a Fun Day where everyone can bring there dog for fun and games in Rockford, IL. It's on July 11 this year. You should consider joining the club. They haven't updated the calendar on the website yet but if you look in the latest newsletter it has a list of most of the dates for the year. There is also a Chicagoland Basenji Club but I am not as familiar with that one. Clay
  • Evergreen Basenji Club

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    11k Views
    Ginger_and_ChristineG
    Hi Sharron, Thank you for your sponsorship. When is the next meeting? Christine