Skip to content

New basenji girl

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New basenji owner!!

    Member Introductions
    13
    4 Votes
    13 Posts
    16k Views
    S
    @mvdperez Thank you! She truly has been such a great addition to our family :)
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    C
    Hi @2baroos , the vet has checked for a UTI and she is healthy. I have tried thunder jackets with her and she tears it off with assistance from her companion. I'm afraid she will certainly remove anything we put on her, especially diapers. We're trying to discourage her from peeing in the crate at all. She used to sleep in a cardboard box that she loved and started to completely destroy it once the anxiety started, now she shreds her bedding and pees on it. I know how this must be really upsetting to her and am trying my best to take care of her.
  • New Basenji(?) Owner, New to Forum

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Hi, I'm no good at guessing mixes, wonderful that you saved her from a shelter and she is cute, welcome. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New at the Basenji Forums

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    Kenji24K
    Welcome… Im still new myself. Rachel, Adam, and Kenji (hes the B) say Hi.
  • We have a new Girl

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied