Skip to content

New CH UKCH Meisterhaus Neon Nights

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New camera

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    sabaS
    Janneke have a look at my website, hes is in there :)…
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • New member

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    jonny b.J
    had to laugh at the three leashes… i have been dumped with 2 more than once. haha
  • New CH at Khani's!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, she is beautiful. I hope she does well with her lure coursing. Let us know how you do. I would love to try it with mine.
  • Our New Baby!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    @Buana: Wow! Definately ment to be…. Are you going to visit her brother once in a while? We'll definately be getting together for play dates. Mya will have to endure their terrier attitudes though. I'm sure she can handle her own!