Skip to content

New Pictures of Franie and C-Me Coursing

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • New Owner - New Puppy (9-months)

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    krunzerK
    Awww I think she just wants to be in the big bed with her mommy!
  • Coursing brag

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Great photos, big congrats to you and Callie.
  • Lure Coursing Video & Pictures

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Looks like you guys had a great time!
  • Lure Coursing

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    here is a link for coursing in NY for AKC http://www.akc.org/events/search/index.cfm?action=results
  • Coursing Willy

    Basenji Training
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    15k Views
    DukeD
    How fun! WTG Willy! I wish I had time to get Duke into this or agility of sorts. I don't have any time, but I know he'd make me proud like your Willy.
  • New Puppy

    Basenji Training
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    jys1011J
    Awww shucks….Thank you :o it means a lot coming from you :) :) I absolutely value your opinion and your experience is invaluable for us newbies!