• We did meet someone at a dogforum and she lives right next to the place we were having weekend with our ship!
    So we made plans for a nice walk with our Basenji's and her Mastiff Lola and mix from singapore Sorry (that's her name :))
    We had so much fun, the boys liked it so much and we are hoping to meet again soon!

Because we were there first, we took a walk first with our boys, off the leash all the time.. so great!

Cold, so we have to dress well

Chaffie

HELP! an idiot is coming by!

My men!

Looking for a play

A play with??? Buana!

What are you thinking of idiot! hahaha

Whaahaaa

I'm going to get you!!!

I win, I win, I win

Great nature, great weather!

Playing wit a stick

Our men

Are you coming??!

There they are!!!!

With Chaffie, Lola the mastiff and Buana

Georgeous "Sorry"

Yes we want to play!

Wihaaa

πŸ˜ƒ

Crazy boy Chaf always wants to play

Sand!

Lola

Lola wants to play with Buana

Lady's play time!

πŸ™‚ Buana is standing in between to say.. "girls.. get easy" (a calming sign)

• There is so much joy on the dogs faces…they obviously are having a great time.

Wonderful pictures πŸ™‚

• Thank you Moth!

• Great pictures! It looks like a fun time was had by all!

• amazing pictures. I love the actions shots. Beauty dogs too. ALL of them!

• Fabulous pictures, as always! Obviously a good time was had by all. πŸ™‚

• As ever lovely pictures - your boys certainly lead happy lives.

• I always love when you post your pictures! Ryan is growing into such a lovely little man and your dogs seem to be incredibly happy and playful. Looks like there are some beautiful areas near you to take dogs for a walk, as well.

• What a great time everyone had! Love your posts.

• Thank you all so much!

That is one of the nice thing when you sail a ship, every time we can explore a new nature and when we found a place like this, we can't wait to be there again soon!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ryan also loves nature, he is a true tree hugger, he wants to feel a tree and sometimes he gives a little kiss at that three πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics