• This morning I ran the water and filled my coffee cup up to make some instant and she was right there and stared at me and the cup. I told her no, it's for me. The third time it happened, I went DUH! Sure enough, her water dish was empty. Always amazed at these critters!
    Dave

• My B's water dish will evaporate before he touches it but he will take a drink from the toilet. :eek:

• They figure out how to get our attention one way or another. ๐Ÿ™‚

I usually get reminded if I'm 30-60 minutes late of feeding Kananga. Of course he will not remind me if I somehow feed him twice by mistake.

• If I am late feeding or his water dish it empty my guy will actually bring me his dish and put it on my lap. They are so smart!

• If I'm late going out to lunch (a daily event) my guy will sometimes bring his Kong upstairs to remind me to fill it for him. He is really saying "Would you please get out of here so I can have my lunch?" (he gets the filled Kong and a roller ball full of kibble). Not bad for a dog that used to have separation anxietyโ€ฆ...now he lobbies for us to leave!

• If Shaye's water dish is empty she will come and stare at me then walk into the kitchen; if I'm sitting on the couch, she will bounce the decorative bowl on my coffee table a few times and stare at me. If I'm too engrossed to notice, she will go throw her water dish around making enough noise so I have to notice. Smart dog, stupid owner indeed.

• First Basenji's

HaHaHa! these stories are so funny! I guess this is what I have to look forward to. Thanks for sharing.

Suggested Topics