And today we had LC training

"I wanna gooo..!"

There he goes!

Trying to avoid the water

But there is a bit too much to avoid it all πŸ˜‰

And on his way to the finish

In attack mode

Got it! πŸ™‚

Gorgeous photos! He sure does look like he loves lure coursing!

Fantastic pics as usual of the lovely Tillo:D

Thank you! Tillo loves everything with action πŸ™‚

Fabulous pictures! Can I ask what kind of camera/lens was used? I am very impressed by your dog and by the photographer! πŸ™‚

@eeeefarm:

Fabulous pictures! Can I ask what kind of camera/lens was used? I am very impressed by your dog and by the photographer! πŸ™‚

Thank you! πŸ™‚ We use the Canon EOS 7D. The pics at the University are taken with a 50 mm f 1.8 lens. The action shots with a 70-200 mm f 2.8 lens.

Wow those are some really amazing pictures. He looks like he is having so much fun. I wish we had lure coursing around my area….

@krunzer:

Wow those are some really amazing pictures. He looks like he is having so much fun. I wish we had lure coursing around my area….

It's great fun! For the dogs and humans too πŸ™‚ I'm sorry to hear there is no possibility to course in your area.. 😞

I am too far north in Alberta. Down in Calgary and Edmonton they have lure coursing and CKC lure coursing titles. But that is 5-8 hours drive time away from me.

@krunzer:

I am too far north in Alberta. Down in Calgary and Edmonton they have lure coursing and CKC lure coursing titles. But that is 5-8 hours drive time away from me.

Wow.. if we drive 5-8 hours.. we've crossed the border.. ggg.. We have to drive 1.5 hours.. and we already think it's far πŸ˜‰

Wonderful pictures - Tillo certainly lives life to the full.

Wow, awesome pics. Love the shots and seeing you both having so much fun. Tillo is so attentive - fantastic!

Thank you all πŸ™‚

@Patty:

Tillo certainly lives life to the full.

He'll probably look like an 18 year old when he's only 6 πŸ˜‰

@Janneke:

Thank you! πŸ™‚ We use the Canon EOS 7D. The pics at the University are taken with a 50 mm f 1.8 lens. The action shots with a 70-200 mm f 2.8 lens.

Oh, I am envious! I knew you had a nice camera and a pretty decent lens with the shallow depth of field in those shots.

Tillo has a wonderful life with you! Great photos, thanks.

What great photos. I have to know what type of camera and lens did you use? What beauty in motion!!!

wow beautiful. these pictures and your dog are amazing. I would love to get my pup into this training one day!

Oh never mind about my question. I saw your response about your camera. Thanks!

Where did you happen to get Tillo's collar? It's exactly what I would like to buy for Kentucky.

@KMac:

Where did you happen to get Tillo's collar? It's exactly what I would like to buy for Kentucky.

It's from Around the Hounds: http://aroundthehounds.com/

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.