Skip to content

UK's Biggest Doggy Party & Fashion Show

Basenji Talk
  • 17th July, Towerlands Braintree Essex.
    UK's Biggest Doggy Party & Fashion Show

    ALL being filmed for TV.
    Lots of VIP's and special VIP tent.

    AND all proceeds go towards charity.

    For more information & tickets visit the Diva Dogs website.
    :)

Suggested Topics

  • It's time!

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    A lot of research shows that dogs develop male hormone driven behavior well before a year, and that neutering after the behavior will not stop them. But the decrease in hormones will help making training those behaviors far easier, so early or late, you can usually get a bump in decreasing unwanted behaviors. Glad all is well.
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • 'It's a race-dog!'

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Schouiffy: Hehe. I know… Well I don't live very close to Bern at all - but YES!! Thank you for owning the Italians last night. :) !! Orange is such a nice colour. =) Orange is a great colour ;)
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • Stormie's 1st dinner at his "Gramma's" house

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    There's no animal so resourceful as a hungry basenji. They were slighted you know for centuries being last in line at the cooking pot.