Skip to content

Hopes Belated Birthday Pics!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Birthdays and more

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Putting agility titles on Basenjis is a lot of work, but I'm sure glad someone is doing it! I'm too lazy, but I love seeing what these dogs can accomplish. Congratulations!
  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Some pics from this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What great pictures..he looks so happy..
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Activity pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Awesome photos…I too, love the last one...smiling and playful!!!
  • Luny's christmas & birthday pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Looks like she had a great Christmas!!!:D