Skip to content

Pippin..and his new collar

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few more Pippin pics…

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    AWE!!! He is WAY too cute! Such a gorgeous pup. Im so glad he and your current dog are getting along. :)
  • New collars

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Awesome pics! I love the one where Lycia is on the tips of her toes! What caught her attention?
  • New Collar & Leash

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Andrew: Lola says thanks for all the compliments! Now whenever I walk her, I constantly tell her, Paris Hilton style, just how hot she is. (Not that she doesn't already know duh!) That's HOT! ;)
  • Look at my new collar!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    RivermoonR
    That's really pretty!
  • Our new girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    17k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    @dash: She is beautiful. The one picture on the bed… Dashy sleeps like a person under the covers with his head on the pillow. We had to add a pillow to the center of the bed since he kept stealing ours. Does anyone elses dog do that? It is just so cute. Our B spends the night under the covers in the vicinity of my knees. However, in the morning she gets up with my husband, eats breakfast and gets back in bed with me. It's during this time that she sleeps in the bed like a person. It's just too cute for words!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.