Skip to content

New collars

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Collars!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    I love the pictures - what a contrast!!
  • New collars..

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    diff_eqsD
    I think you should hide Lycia when Lauren comes… give her the collar instead :D
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • **New Collar!! Pics**

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ElysiumE
    It's great on him! :D And I had a problem this morning - sitting too long in front of my computer, watching the collar-website :rolleyes:
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]
  • Look at my new collar!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    RivermoonR
    That's really pretty!