Skip to content

New Collar & Leash

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Eesha's new baby brother & sister…

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Hi and welcome back. Of course we remember Eesha in the tub, great videos. Your new additions looks so sweet..you are in for a ride..jepp, no TV for you..
  • New collars..

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    diff_eqsD
    I think you should hide Lycia when Lauren comes… give her the collar instead :D
  • Testing New Camera - Maya & Labs

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Very nice, and yes such a sweet video..
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • **New Collar!! Pics**

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ElysiumE
    It's great on him! :D And I had a problem this morning - sitting too long in front of my computer, watching the collar-website :rolleyes:
  • New collars

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Awesome pics! I love the one where Lycia is on the tips of her toes! What caught her attention?