Skip to content

New collars

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Avatar

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    O
    LOL, yes, Buddy must be included. If he had his way, you'd be Mr. BaRoo, Bitty and Buddy! ;)
  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • New member

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    jonny b.J
    had to laugh at the three leashes… i have been dumped with 2 more than once. haha
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • New Collar

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Oh wow - beautiful collars. Maybe I'll have to get some for different occasions.
  • New Collar & Leash

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Andrew: Lola says thanks for all the compliments! Now whenever I walk her, I constantly tell her, Paris Hilton style, just how hot she is. (Not that she doesn't already know duh!) That's HOT! ;)