• My little wingman is getting big, last vet visit he weighed in at almost 13lb.
    attachment_t_10961_0_fav-oak.jpg
    attachment_t_10961_1_oak2.jpg
    attachment_t_10961_2_oak1.jpg
    attachment_t_10961_3_oak.jpg

• still super cute!!!!

• What a cutie, glad to hear that he is doing well!

• That makes two of us, Thanks again Pat.

• How cute! He looks very happy.

• What a sweet little guy.

Rita Jean

• He may be up to 13 lbs. now, but he's still got some growing to do to catch up with those ears! 😉
    Thanks for the new pics! He looks so innocent when he's sleeping. Don't you just love them then?

• He is darling, enjoy your little man.

• lmao, that is the number one comment I get- "Oh my, look at those ears!" ….I truthfully dont think he will ever grow into them, he is my little bat boy :rolleyes: He truly is very gentle and mild mannered ( in terms of the basenji spectrum)....he is still horrible in his crate so I'm hoping with the additional of a little red and white girl he will calm....that, and reintroduction to his crate. I am afraid to say that he is very attached to his mommy, he follows me everywhere and cries whenever I leave the room, he even pees out of spite to tell me how unacceptable the seperation is. I don't give in and so I am confused as to why this behavior continues. We have a long way to go but he is a very good boy overall!

• Houston

So adorable..he is growing nicely…Good to see all things are good.

• So adorable, and those ears are the just awesome. Lycia's ears are a bit to big for her head too, but it gives her character. 🙂 I'm mega jealous of all you new B parents. Oakley is a handsome boy.

• Cute photos! I see his ears are up now:)

Suggested Topics