• http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16806213

listed as a mix, but i'm not sure what she's mixed with (maybe another basenji????) Anyway just ADORABLE!!!! even if she is try-ing :p

• She's a mini-senji! 🙂 Too cute.

• yeah, she sure looks like a purebred to me (just a little small).

• Too cute, a 'pocket-basenji'. Maybe mixed with Chi or Min-pin?

• Houston

She is adorable..Pocket basenji…might be something Hollywood-ians might like...eeewwhh, don't want them to find our wonderful breed..sorry I said that.

• I would say not a mix… but most likely poorly bred, hence the small size. There is a "breeder" (and I use that term loosely) that is breeding many tris (and reds too) with very poor bloodlines....

• @tanza:

I would say not a mix… but most likely poorly bred, hence the small size. There is a "breeder" (and I use that term loosely) that is breeding many tris (and reds too) with very poor bloodlines....

I agree that it looks like a poorly bred pure Basenji but not because of her size. "Littles" can occur in well bred litters. I have had a few pop up in my litters, and there have been several tiny girls shown in my area who went on to earn AKC championships.

• @YodelDogs:

I agree that it looks like a poorly bred pure Basenji but not because of her size. "Littles" can occur in well bred litters. I have had a few pop up in my litters, and there have been several tiny girls shown in my area who went on to earn AKC championships.

Agreed, and I meant that in "addition" to being little, of poor breeding quality

Suggested Topics