Skip to content

Selling Used Cars In Russia

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Car crate or booster seat?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    SavingS
    Ah ok cool thanks, I had something like that when Safi was smaller and it was the most successful for sure. She outgrew it quite quickly though
  • What size martingale collar do you use?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    This page has great illustrations for proper measuring. Hope it helps. http://www.2houndsdesign.com/How-to-Measure-for-a-Martingale-Collar.html
  • Car watching

    Basenji Talk
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    18k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Jaycee chases shadows of all kinds it must be because they do not chase her. Rita Jean
  • I'm learning to use this forum

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    WBLW
    It's good to hear that your boys are getting along so well. When you do have internet access then you can post more pictures and stories. I'm excited to hear about basenji's on boats.
  • B's in cars

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    basenjibratzB
    We use the seat belt/harness type for both of them. They're in the back and stay put. They just curl up and sleep.
  • Question about using diapers

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    khanisK
    Ha Ha Ha You are funny! This would be a pretty pictre when shredded all over your living room.. hallway… etc! I could picture this in my house.. NOT a pretty picture! LOL