Skip to content

The pups tackle the world, uuhhh the yard

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Two tired Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    They always make me smile. I'll have to see if I can get a decent print to frame.
  • Basenji pup bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL I still remember poor Mukat, my Rottie who really ran away from puppies in all stages. she was minding her own business laying in the hall and Awen saw her. She turned around and began BACKING down the hallway, turning her head to look ocassionally. Mukat's face expressed HORROR. But what could she do with dignity? It wasn't really LOOKING at her. It wasn't REALLY doing anything threatening that would justify her fleeing. Plus, to flee she had to go PAST IT in the hallway. So Arwen kept backing. And backing. And then she got right next to her and sat on her. If only I'd had my camera. Poor Mukat. She just stayed totally still, praying it would move eventually.
  • Dexer- puny pup?

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    15k Views
    WalterW
    Exactly, we keep all door closed now! Eventhough it was hilarious at the time.
  • BIS pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    BeckisB
    @wizard: Congratulations - and such a handsome boy too! Thank you, thank you! His parents are from USA;)
  • Pictures of your B now and as pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    @Janneke: Hahaha.. You really need to find a brindle pup soon ;) :p :D I know!!!! :D
  • Here´s the pics of the pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    annandaelA
    LOL yeah I want a brindle too ;)