Skip to content

Video of the pups running in the woods

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pups :-)

    Show Off Your Dog
    72
    0 Votes
    72 Posts
    54k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Dr Jo, I was not suggesting just adding african dogs. Although the Maine Coon people pretty much allowed ANY cat to be bred in when they opened their registry. But yeah, lets move this to another thread.
  • Agility video

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I think Tillo did wonderfully! Well done to both of you, and I hope you have much success on the weekend!
  • A few videos of Tenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    marckleM
    how delightful! what a great afternoon break from work…watching the basenjis!!!
  • BIS pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    BeckisB
    @wizard: Congratulations - and such a handsome boy too! Thank you, thank you! His parents are from USA;)
  • My New Pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    ahhhhh.. he's sooo sweet…
  • Video of Dallas

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @tanza: You will be surprised how well the crate buddies make it though puppyhood… but I would always get mine out of the crate before they started to chew...ggg And he is not really getting more teeth, just seems that way and those nasty fangs are the last to go... and yes, that is what people at work used to do to me.... I would tell them, just like caring for over grown rose bushes... Hahaha. When I said that to my coworker she responded with "well it looks like a rose bush attacked you!!!" :p I wouldn't trade it for anything though!