About 80 degrees here today…

• Those are really lovely pictures, and I am so envious that you have temperatures so high. We have to wait for mid-late June to get those.

Can you actually see doggy sweat on Bowpi?

• LOL…yes here in No California... no need for heat, coats... or anything... it is for sure an early spring... our Cherry/Plum tree is already starting to flower...

High in our backyard today was 79......

• Her coat looks warm, is it Montana Dogwear? Love the photos!

• Wow, Pat, you live in heaven!

• First Basenji's

Hehe, I didn't mean that you can really see doggy sweat on her. But she only "grins" like that and pants when she's hot.

I hear that dogs only sweat out of their paw pads? In that case, I'm not sure what the conditions actually have to be for you to see it.

Yup, that's a Montana Dogwear coat! It fits perfectly. She only has that one fleece and a rain coat for now. It doesn't really get cold enough here to justify spending more on multiple outfits, but I'm sure we'll accumulate a few more over the years… 🙂

• No early spring here! Thanks for sharing your pix!

• My mom said the same thing!! Can't wait until they get their new B pups so we can see pics of all the NorCal ppl

• Houston

Very nice pictures….nice temps too..we got into the sixties over the weekend, nice change after a snowday on friday..remember I am in Houston, TX..and we still had a snow/ice day...

• You lucky warm people and Basenjis!

• As Kirsten said..no spring here! we're lucky to break 10degrees nevermind 80! We have snow piles taller than houses at this point. Although, I dream about warm weather if that counts for anything! :rolleyes:

Suggested Topics