Skip to content

Have you ever seen a two headed basenji?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • More basenjis coursing

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    MayaM
    @thunderbird8588: Fantastic shots, don't think we have lure coursing in England. Yes, we do, they do it on the greyhound race tracks :D My friend does it with his afghan, i'd love to have a go with Maya sometime!
  • Keep your head up

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @AJs: Sry :o You must have snapped that one immediately before or after the second one. What I meant to say, what I should have said was: Excellent composition. When I was shooting semi-pro (which is just a fancy word for semi-paid) my best composition came after careful cropping and sometimes a little rotation. :D Thanks, I love photography, especially when I look at them on the pc and see that there is one picture that is totally great :D
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.
  • Two of six

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @nala121498: They are absolutely beautiful. I love the "saddle" marking. I think they are perfect! I love the Africans, they're different to be sure. They certainly aren't for everyone, very independent.