Skip to content

Male Names

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • Name ??

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    LindaHL
    Jamesg1012's post is spam.
  • Call Name?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    14k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Not to mention what you will call them when you're angry! :) I also like two syllable names, but often end up using one syllable, e.g. "Perry" sometimes gets "Pay", and my horse, "Hero" often just gets "Roe".
  • Vote: which name???

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    T
    I agree, I wait to be around a pup for a bit and then often pick a name that ties to the registered name; FoPaw's Designated Driver "Sober" FoPaw's Little Bit of Luck "Clover" FoPaw's Oh My God "Odin" FoPaw's Makes U Wonder "Stevie" FoPaw's Lead Singer "Diva" there are many more but these are a couple that come to mind, owners have picked similar matches. Jordan Reed has chosen some very clever names as well. Atarasi D'Lucks Edition "Eddie" (Clover's brother) Atarasi About Face "Sarge" Atarasi All About Me "Mimi" I love playing with names like this. I like Oakley myself but I think you'll be surprised to know exactly what his name is when you get him home. Good luck with the new baby. Therese
  • Need Call Names for 5 Males

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    Sisco, Skylar, Shadow, Sidka, Snoopy, Scooby, Shylo. Max, Marvin, Meeko, Marty, Mud, Melvin. Dewie, Lewie, Stewie, Tewie, Chewie. Casper, Cadence, Comet, Cobie, cwaker, Corezon, Carson, Camden. idk. lol I hope i have helped…they arent the best but you never know. Some people like what other people dont. :) I knkow how you feel though, I am trying to name my little female red white basenji but so far have not foudn the perfect name! Well, Good luck!
  • Nick names

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    56
    0 Votes
    56 Posts
    44k Views
    BuanaB
    hihi Nice topic! Buana (bizi) Bu'tje Buaaaan Nina Naanie Banaantje Benina Chafuko (amani) Chaf(fie) Chif chaf chippie Chips Foekie Hailey ( Hello I love you <- thats her real name :S) Heelipeel Paneelie Heeltje Mutsie Koetje (translated: little cow) Spaiky our cat: Tjaik Loempia Zwartman (blackman) Paikypaik
  • Name change for Kahuna

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    MayaM
    @moetmum: I like it its different. If you are anything like me your dogs have lots of names anyway, Rufus answers to Bear at the moment which came about from the song Rupert the Bear which I used to sing to him! Fiji is sometimes called Flea or Felicity (Her show name is Zande Feleji), Kia answers to Kissy shortened from Kissy Keeks and so it goes on! I have to admit to giving mine a few names too… Gracie is grassy arse ( She got all excited when someone said gracias or however you spell it so she ends up being called grassy arse now :D ) or Gravy (again, got all excited when someone mentioned Gravy :o ). Delilah is Lilah, Lils, Lily. Riley is Crickey ( as in Crickey O'Riley :D ) or just Ry. And poor Maya gets called MyMy at home :o Chloe our old lab is Chlodagh or Da Pig :D Thanks to my brother for the second one lol! Beau is The Bobo! And Cassia gets called Cassandra when she has been bad! Its terribly confusing at times :rolleyes: