Skip to content

Buana 5 years

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New 5 year old basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    4 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Such a handsome boy! Love that nice spotted belly. So cute.
  • Bee is turning 5 this year!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    5 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @krazytoo100 thank you and everyone else for the wonderful comments on her.
  • Alfie aged 5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    @Kipawa: Alfie is one darn good looking dude at just 5 months! I like your comments about "swaggers round like he owns the joint" and "I don't think I could handle two Alfies". We've decided to stick with just one basenji and give him all our love, and it sounds like you are doing. Do you plan on showing him or doing any agility or luring with him? Yea, be happy you have one Basenji… Enjoy!!!
  • Happy Birthday Buana

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Happy Birthday Buana..you are looking good. Looks like you scored on gifts..
  • Buana…

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    That jacket!! There's a certain 'Liam Gallagher' swagger to the way he's sporting that look, all very cool. Great pictures, Alan
  • Peter- 6.5 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Ooooh … wonderful looking boy and I love your yard!