Skip to content

This morning's walk

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Here's the skinny

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    C
    Thanks all, great info!
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • Who's in Farnborough??

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    No, Zurich :)
  • She's vomiting bile in the morning!

    Basenji Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    16k Views
    wizardW
    The bile in the morning wouldn't concern me unless it was alot and happened all the time, even with some late night feeding. The other symptoms are curious. If you original vet is not answering your concerns find another. Keep us posted.
  • Daddy.. what's she doing..?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    @snorky998: You guys got me laughing as I picture "Elaine" from the 'Friends' TV series when she thinks she's the great dancer, and she really appears to be in some sort of zen spaz attack.:D I think you are thinking of Elaine from Seinfeld…. but that is exactly what I was thinking of
  • Who's Basenjis' actually howl/yodel?

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    23k Views
    RockysWomanR
    Rocky yodels… like these dogs do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTlEwTOzm0 Especially when we come home. Complete with the "lightswitch" tail flick and happy feet dance!