Skip to content

Hi from Western North Carolina, USA -

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from Benson, North Carolina

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    eeeefarmE
    I also missed this one. Welcome to the forum!
  • New From North Carolina

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Hi, welcome to the forum. Jetta is a cutie and seems like quite a character.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    10k Views
    AndreaA
    Her name is Mattie and she is a real sweetie. My son brought her home from a mission trip in Appalachia. She has become my shadow and we just can't imagine not having her around.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I love the old ones. Look forward to some photos.
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Hi!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    dashD
    Hello and welcome. Can't wait to see pics. What a cute tri.