• Got home safe! I don't know if you all heard about the severe flooding in toowoomba/brisbane area with loss of life 😞 but I got out just as it started and made it home. yay

First time away from Hope so I was curious of her greeting, wether she remember me or what she would do/ not to worry I walked in the gate and got licks (usually doesn't lick) and very loud barroos. She then sooked for a while (floppy ears) and gave me lots of cuddles. Today we chilled out together and now she's sitting on the verenda watching the OH mow the lawn 😉

• Pretty much been glued to the TV the last 2 days… Absolutely heartbreaking pics on the TV, so much incredible destruction, too many dead, and those numbers are likely to rise significantly... So utterly gutwrenching :mad:

Lysh glad you are finally home, I hope you manage to stay out of the Hospital for the rest of the year now :)...

• I'm pleased to hear you got home safely. I'm sure Hope is too!

• Yeah it's devastating 😞 I've been pretty much doing the same (glued to tv). My mum and sister is still in Brissy but they are in a safe location. Also have family in gympie and kingaroy. They are all safe thankfully.

Thanks Saba, I'm not a regular CF'er and have only been into hospital 3 times (includes this visit) in my life (I'm 23 ATM so that's very good stats) and I don't plan on going back anytime soon hehe fingers crossed.

• Glad you are home and that your family is ok. Sounds like Hope is pleased to see her mum back 🙂

Suggested Topics