Skip to content

Hi from Sundsvall, Sweden

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    A tired Basenji?!!! Joking apart, I agree with the previous posts. It is really important that she doesn't get something for nothing as Wizard advises make her work for it. Welcome to the Forum to you,Teagan and the others.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Happy birthday Trog - love the spots and love the name. Congrats on the new pup!
  • Hi to all

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    A big welcome to you. Wow! 35 years with basenjis. I am sure you will have interesting stories to share.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I love the old ones. Look forward to some photos.
  • Hi from Taariq in Sweden!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    I agree, great family photo. He really is a handsome boy. Anne in Tampa, FL
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    L
    Welcome everybody! We're getting lots of new members in the last few days. That's great.