Skip to content

Lukuru litter #1

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Safi is 1 today

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    38k Views
    SavingS
    @elbrant Yes, she's good an patient sometimes, I've been taking pics of her from day 1 so she's used to it, I'm allowed a couple of mins and no more though.
  • New Video of the Pups 1/1/2013

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    Such pretty pups! Nothing like a tri-baby (times 6!). I'm sure their eager parents-in-waiting appreciate watching their pup grow… and of course, we're all enjoying it vicariously. :)
  • Lukuru na Liboso Mopaya

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    DolceMommaD
    Your puppies are so cute. Their wrinkled faces are so kissable. I enjoyed looking at all your pics. Thanks for sharing.
  • The Rain litter in a short film *coughs*

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    wizardW
    OMG this was sooo funny :D :D
  • Non-basenji show pictures part 1

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: hahahaha well… they also probably say.. Bassenji, or Benji... Besenji...:D Hahahaha… yes.. Too funny.. :D But when they say it wrong, you have to say.. NO, It's BASENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :D:D
  • Rally's first litter of pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    B
    I love the pic at the window, very nice indeed, thanks for sharing those! [image: icon_thumright.gif]