Skip to content

Maya is Number 1 Basenji…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • New Video of the Pups 1/1/2013

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    Such pretty pups! Nothing like a tri-baby (times 6!). I'm sure their eager parents-in-waiting appreciate watching their pup grow… and of course, we're all enjoying it vicariously. :)
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    sabaS
    @Maya: :D Not long now! Yeah maybe ;)… just wish I could get my Passport sorted, Im sooooooooo over the whole thing. we have had about 4 appointments to get it done, and finally Richard, olivia and Imogen's are in the system, but mine ?????????????????????????????? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, not yet... we are leaving in 21 days. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... Looks like I will definately be needing to pay another exhorbitant fee on top of the already exhorbitant fee they charge, just to get it rushed through !!! Soooooooooooo over it, and I dont want to hear the word Passport, stat dec, gurantor EVER again !!!
  • Only 1 Basenji but looking to get another

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    16k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    Just noticed the dates of the posts … trying to get used to the site again after not being in here for awhile ... Sorry!!!:o