Skip to content

Maya & Co in the Snow! Millions of Pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Maya & Alice

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    11k Views
    ?
    Both beautiful girls, Jess
  • Birthday pictures: Tillo and Pip in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    tsjoe007T
    Been away for a while but … here I am again ! Strange ...:confused: I'm living in Belgium, close to the Dutch border, but instead of buying one of these beautiful Hurtta coats (Tillo, you look gorgeous in it !!) I bought one, also very beautiful, for Bendji in Canada. :o [image: 2009-09-tsjoe001-3.jpg] The Great White North Winter Coat (size 16S for Bendji) came from "Chilly Dogs" : http://www.chillydogs.ca/ So if you: like their collection; need it fast; and don't want to bother Janneke (although I'm convinced that she will love to help you); it may be a solution to keep your baby warm … To all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Belgium !:)
  • Maya is loving the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    KipawaK
    Great pictures. It ALMOST wants me to be in that snow… almost. The dogs are certainly enjoying it, and I am sure you are too. Thanks for sharing these photos.
  • Maya & Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    She is just out of coat at the moment so its a little thin in some places :D Thanks for the replies!
  • Found some more pictures - Maya and the Gracie Pug!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    MayaM
    Thanks! Her first show will be Southern Counties.
  • Maya & Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    @moetmum: Lovely pics, Lilah is looking beautiful as ever. I am jealous, we haven't any daffodils out yet!! Thanks, isn't she just a sweetie? :D Beautiful flowers coming out everywhere here! :p