Skip to content

Maya is loving the snow!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sanji loves the snow and cold

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    J
    @sanjibasenji Love the videos. He looks really good and having fun too. Good sit stay! :thumbs_up:
  • My two loves

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    almost looks sur-real, like a painting ! just the perfect setting-gorgeous!
  • Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    sabaS
    @Maya: :D Not long now! Yeah maybe ;)… just wish I could get my Passport sorted, Im sooooooooo over the whole thing. we have had about 4 appointments to get it done, and finally Richard, olivia and Imogen's are in the system, but mine ?????????????????????????????? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, not yet... we are leaving in 21 days. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... Looks like I will definately be needing to pay another exhorbitant fee on top of the already exhorbitant fee they charge, just to get it rushed through !!! Soooooooooooo over it, and I dont want to hear the word Passport, stat dec, gurantor EVER again !!!
  • Maya again!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    She makes my mouth water, lol. I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!
  • Fun in the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Wow I like the pcis very much!!! And what Janneke said, So much snow!!!!
  • Snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    @jys1011: Although we have enough fence to put some 'senji silhouettes & signs ;) You got it.;)