Skip to content

Maya is loving the snow!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Maya and Co.

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    MothM
    Sweet pictures :)
  • Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    sabaS
    @Maya: :D Not long now! Yeah maybe ;)… just wish I could get my Passport sorted, Im sooooooooo over the whole thing. we have had about 4 appointments to get it done, and finally Richard, olivia and Imogen's are in the system, but mine ?????????????????????????????? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, not yet... we are leaving in 21 days. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... Looks like I will definately be needing to pay another exhorbitant fee on top of the already exhorbitant fee they charge, just to get it rushed through !!! Soooooooooooo over it, and I dont want to hear the word Passport, stat dec, gurantor EVER again !!!
  • Snow pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Great pictures - Cody looks like he was really enjoying the snow! But the last picture says it all - "okay, that was fun but now I'm cold and tired and leave me alone" One of mine would probably play in the snow; the other wouldn't put one single foot in it!
  • More Snow!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Love these pics! Reminds me of Lexi & Miles today! They didn't want to be out in it either!!
  • More Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    16k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Sweet Dog!
  • Is that…....snow?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @nala121498: So…how long would it take you to get here, BBoy...more grumbles from the beast…I think all of these below zero days are making her cranky!! The beast…....I love it.:D Heck, I get a little cranky this time of year myself.:(