• So beautiful! 🙂

We need waaaay more pics!! 😃

• Dont tempt me or you'll be inundated!! Im taking photos almost daily, i always do with pups as they change so much and its nice to look back when they were tiny and cute and well behaved! 😃

• @Maya:

Dont tempt me or you'll be inundated!! Im taking photos almost daily, i always do with pups as they change so much and its nice to look back when they were tiny and cute and well behaved! 😃

😃 I know exactly what you're talking about.. 😃
    I have millions of pics of Tillo.. Love them! 🙂 They are great memories!

• she is looking good, and I think I am falling in love with your little pugs, they look like they are real characters!

• @Maya:

Thanks, i just love her yodels, so adorable! 😃

Oooh, and i used to live in Maryland! Silver Spring to be exact 🙂

Ah, then you are all to familiar with DC traffic! Haha. I actually live in Southern Maryland, Waldorf to be exact. However, I work in DC so as you probably remember, the commute is a nightmare! :rolleyes:

• @Maya:

She's english bred (you probably wouldnt know her breeders!) but from American lines. Klassics and Kazor's???

You might be surprised 🙂 I have met more than a few English breeders!

• Gosh, she is sooooooo cute! All of the pics are great…I love the one mid yodel, but also the one where she appears to be imitating her "mum" Chloe. Too cute.

• Oh man, I think I'm gonna need to go visit grandma Tootsie again. I am having all these tri withdrawls. Thanks a lot Maya! lol

Lovely little girl. 🙂

• Thanks for the lovely replies everyone! Maya is, right now, curled up like a kitten on my lap fast asleep. LOVE this pup 😃

The pugs are great, friendly towards everyone and have very much taken Maya under their wing 🙂 She definately thinks she's a pug :rolleyes:

Ooooooh, Tootsie i love!! When i contacted Sue (klassics) last year looking to import a pup i wanted a Tootsie clone 😃

Ah, then you are all to familiar with DC traffic! Haha. I actually live in Southern Maryland, Waldorf to be exact. However, I work in DC so as you probably remember, the commute is a nightmare!

Thankfully i was far too young to remember that, i was very young when we lived there :p Though, my mum says that you are completely right, traffic was a nightmare getting to and from work for my dad, but where we lived was very quiet and pleasant apparently 🙂

• @Maya:

Ooooooh, Tootsie i love!!

Me too! Isn't she such a doll? 🙂 Sue knows how much I want a little Tootsie diva too. And I'd have her if I didn't have such issues with my job and home life. I hope these next couple generations keep the same essence. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

In the meantime I miss my Toots snuggles, and was gonna go down and visit the babies. But I just didn't find the right time, so had to settle for pictures. lol

Suggested Topics