Skip to content

Malaika loves Sprout and roasted chestnut soup

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kwame and Malaika

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @renaultf1: Shelley, your captions always crack me up. They both look great together. If it is Malaika looking out to sea, perhaps she is thinking, "oh, that would be a good place for Kwame." lol She told me that was indeed what she was thinking,lol
  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Basenji Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    This is a photo to be framed. I love it. So adorable.
  • Malaika and Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    WalterW
    Your Bs look so happy and enjoying life! Thank you for posting.
  • Where is Malaika ??

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Oh that is such a creative picture - love it!
  • Pics of Malaika

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    RivermoonR
    She's darling…and there's nothing like a puppy yodel!