Skip to content

Malaika loves Sprout and roasted chestnut soup

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Malaika update

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @moetmum: A basenji with a KC Gold GC! That just doesn't seem right! You should be really proud of her, that is a real achievement. Don't forget to let us know when she gets it. Hey she hasn't got it yet , Gerry ;) I hope she does, there is such a lot to it. We struggle a bit with heeling off lead.
  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Malaika and Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Yes - they are lovely rosettes and we all gave Malaika and the both of you, of course a lot of applause.
  • Malaika and Jerry

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    ArwenA
    Just like that! :) I love that picture. It's one I'd hang on my wall just to show the love.
  • Who Loves Pizza??

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    proteinmanP
    Great pictures folks :D I think the phrase 'Chow Hounds' really applies. In the month with us Leo has learned that he gets no food while we are eating. So he lays on the rug under the table making sure we don't drop anything. If there is food on the table with no-one around that is fair game, my Naan the other night was a target. He will 'surf' the counters as in this first week picture, but now if we see him he knows OFF is coming so he pretends that he stretching with a 'What!, Who Me?' look. [image: attachment_p_76914_0_leokitchenw.jpg]
  • Would Love Your Opinion!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Oh awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!