Skip to content

In the : Don't I wish category

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • My JRT's look like Basenji's lol

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    MothM
    They are adorable :) Watson always gets identified as some sort of terrier. He has been a rat terrier and a toy fox terrier…
  • My sat isn't lazy anymore

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Before Watson I had a spaniel and I still have a collie… I love the short wash and wear coat on the basenji :) Just think of a collie with a thick double coat rolling in yuckiness ;)
  • Ocotopus' garden

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    I enjoyed the video, whilst in Kefalonia snorkelling i saw several Octopi , i think they're fascinating creatures. The ones i saw stayed very still, don't think i'd of been so keen if one had shot towards me.
  • Why dogs don't like Halloween

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    nobarkusN
    I like the dog in the fish costume drinking from the lake.
  • We're Engaged

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    Congrats on your engagement! I know Courtney Thorne-Smith had her B and her other dog in the wedding. I think B's look great in tuxedos;-)
  • If I didn't have dogs

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    CyrusVirusC
    It is so true - everyone asks why we have 3 dogs. When I got Hemi, people thought he was too big. Then we got Cyrus (the B), and he was too bad. When we adopted Oscar from an animal shelter, we had too many. We get so much love and companionship from our dogs. I enjoy them more than most people I know. I wouldn't trade any of them! I would actually like to get another. Shhhhh! Jenn