Skip to content

A little brag

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Bath Brag

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Bath brag…. ha ha. I am not sure where my head was, but I thought I would be seeing Maya lounging in a nice bubble bath with candles around her! Congratulations to both you and Maya - good work!
  • A little Brag

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    congrats!!
  • Tillo brags..

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    Yay Tillo!
  • Rio Brag

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    Congratulations Rio!
  • Myran brag

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    myranM
    Pat Yes it´s good that one has to be taken when they are mature cause as you said too many "wonderpup´s" that do not age well.
  • Kobey Brag

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Congrats, Pat. Kobey is maturing very nicely. He's a handsome boy. :)