Skip to content

Sherwood's Breeding Plans 2010

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • And She's Back!

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    No surprise there as there has been a few craiglist posts from this person with Basenjis to place…ie: FOR SALE! I don't think she ever stopped breeding.
  • Samantha's Parents

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    lvossL
    The public database does not list breeder but Sally does track breeders in her personal database.
  • Asthenia breeding plan 2011

    Breeder Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    20k Views
    SchouiffyS
    Wonderful pictures! welcome to the world puppies.
  • Planning for Next Year's Litter

    Breeder Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    khanisK
    Hope you have a good trip and he is all you are looking for AND passes all health-testing with flying colors! The spring puppies we are having in the next month [both litters no less!] were the ones we'd planned for Fall 2009. So I moved up my 2010 breedings to Fall 2009… now the girls all need to cooperate with my plans!
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.
  • More Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    Oh it begins….as the summer ends the breeding season starts.....good luck this year Pat... I hope everything goes nice and smooth...can't wait to hear what these two produce. :)