Skip to content

Marty is he a basenji? pet finder

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji adoption

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    11k Views
    F
    Thank you for the information, I just joined the group.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    We rescued our current B from Medfly - just north of LA. Karen at Medfly was wonderful to work with and we love our little girl!
  • Basenji mix

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji mixes

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    Those ears are the best ever! I bet he's a real good listener…NOT!
  • Basenji Mix

    Basenji Rescue
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    M
    Tegs, Sorry that it took me a while to reply. I would love to trade pics with you. Everyday that passes, I am reminded of the Basenji Code. She is a bolter, I am happy that we have a storm door to help.
  • Keoki the Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    24k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Macpack, Thanks for the update. It is nice to know that Kona and Keoki are so happy together and that Lisa and her husband must feel so good knowing they did a great thing..