Skip to content

Photo's of Laika, our rescue dog

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Introducing Habari's Black Cat and Habari's Black Fox

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    14k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Precious! I've always wanted a B/W :)
  • Zoni's Informal Family Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    17k Views
    NemoN
    @ibi_n_sane: great photos!! can you please tell me if my jensons brother was there too ? his name is Tambuzi's jetset to jerlin maybe you have a picture of him as well? I would be delighted if you have one for me :) thank you :) I didn't see that dog, sorry. His name doesn't appear to be in the catalog list that I can tell. But if I do in the future I'll try to get a pic. :)
  • A special 'dog forrest'

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Looks like fun. The dog park near me isn't nearly as nice. :(
  • America's Basenji Rescue

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    lillysmom1- we had contacted Keath a few months ago about fostering but never heard a response. Glad to know all is well. Beautiful dogs on that site, as well as your own. We are in Columbus OH but always willing to help if needed.
  • Jack's Dog Park Fun Video and Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @Tayda_Lenny: Heres some from our trip yesterday. Dang it i cant seem to get them to show?? cant see them…darn it:confused:
  • It's Spring!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great pics. Looks like spring has definately sprung!