Skip to content

Callie Mae loves snow! :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kamar and the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    O
    @Chealsie508: Would you expect anything less from princess Ava?? Lmao I'm lucky that Oakley doesn't throw a tantrum, he looks pathetic the first few times every year I out them on but after that he gets it, how much does Ava weigh? LOL– Ava always has an opinion, and she always makes it known! :) She weighs 22 lbs, and it's a struggle keeping her there. She looooves food. All kinds of food. She's the most food-motivated dog I've ever had. Luckily, it's usually not that cold here. Finicky Miss Ava can go without boots, but Oakley, Zest! and other cold climate Bs need them a lot more-- especially this winter!
  • When it snows … make your own snow balls.

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Very cute, lol.
  • Maya is loving the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    KipawaK
    Great pictures. It ALMOST wants me to be in that snow… almost. The dogs are certainly enjoying it, and I am sure you are too. Thanks for sharing these photos.
  • True Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Very nice!
  • Diego loves you!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Basenji_Boy: Yep, same here…...monkey madness.:D SAME here! Wierd….the only toy that Ivy never shredded with a blue monkey with brown arms and legs...I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere around here.
  • Is that…....snow?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @nala121498: So…how long would it take you to get here, BBoy...more grumbles from the beast…I think all of these below zero days are making her cranky!! The beast…....I love it.:D Heck, I get a little cranky this time of year myself.:(