Skip to content

Fun in the snow!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Malaika in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Hi tangokor, i got her coat from equafleece, size 20". They do post internationaly. The fleeces are 100% water resistant and she likes to wear it.
  • Just for fun!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    SyberSadeS
    Thank you everyone for the nice and fun comments! Did she choose the costume?! She said I could choose for her….as long as it was fit for a princes!!! haha Her costume seems like a perfect fit. Was it hand made? Yes, I made her costume this year. In 2008 and 2009 I bought little girl dresses from Goodwill and "tweeked" them to fit her appropriately…...but, this year I just started with a bunch of fabric I bought from a garage sale for $1. When my kids were young I spent all of October every year making their costumes.............but then they GREW UP! (The NERVE!!!) So now I have Haley who seems to be perfectly happy wearing costumes.............she's obviously the perfect dog for me! (It gives my friends one more thing to tease me about, that's for sure!!!!!) Are all Basenjis OK with wearing clothing? I'd love to hear all of your stories!!!
  • Beach Fun

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    Great pictures of Sonny Boy having fun!
  • Some fun at the beach

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures. It's good to seeing him looking so happy after his ordeal with GSD. The wound looks to be healing well.
  • More Snow!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Love these pics! Reminds me of Lexi & Miles today! They didn't want to be out in it either!!
  • Is that…....snow?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @nala121498: So…how long would it take you to get here, BBoy...more grumbles from the beast…I think all of these below zero days are making her cranky!! The beast…....I love it.:D Heck, I get a little cranky this time of year myself.:(