• Lovely cats, Triciaw - Kizzy should be very well socialized with everything, getting to know all your animals. She's a sweetheart.

• Lovely to see pictures of the whole family!

• Well Kizzie appears to be a Houdini. I am using that special collar/harness that goes around the neck and under the armpits. (as I was told they are supposed to be basenji proof) 🙂 Well she got out of it during our walk two nights ago. She got panicked by a person in the area and just backed right out of it. To say I was panicked but KNOW bettter than to chase her would be an understatement. I "acted" calm/normal as she trotted in the other direction. Then Pikachu and I did an about face and headed back to the house. (Needless to say- Kizzie beat us home and was waiting on the porch) thank-goodness she apparently loves us!!! As we LOVE her dearly as well.

• Oh, that is scary…glad it ended well.

• Wow, how wonderful that she has bonded with you! And you were so wise to overcome the urge to go after her. I think that seeing your dog get loose is one of the most awful feelings ever. So glad she is safe and sound with you.

• I just clicked the wrong link and unsubscribed by accident. Do I need to start over to re-subscribe?

Debbi J.

• Well this Sunday is going to be the Rays game. Everyone is telling me how lucky I am to be going to a sold out game (but I would rather be going to the dog park) I do beleive Kizzie and Pikachu would agree! Hope to go next Sunday!

• There will be lots of Sundays, don't worry, just enjoy the game.

• Kizzie is doing great. Shown here with her sister Pikachu.
    attachment_p_117848_0_dogs-003.jpg
    attachment_p_117848_1_dogs-006.jpg
    attachment_p_117848_2_dogs-004.jpg

• Lovely pictures - they are obviously enjoying their eats!

Suggested Topics