Skip to content

Atlanta Basenji Meet-Up

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    R
    Thank you Debra. Sayblee is a very good looking dog and I love the way adult Basenjis bodies fill out as adults. I like how the brown goes down her legs too giving the appearance of white socks. I will definitely keep your words in mind should I see any signs of aggression forming as he matures. I can only pray I luck out and he continues to get along well.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • Basenji meeting, other pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @sharronhurlbut: Neat action shots. Thanks for sharing…bet they were all tired when you got them home. Yes!! really tired!!!!!!!! They slept almost whole sunday too :D @Kananga: You know I had the same issue the other weekend at the dog park. Kananga was very anti-social and growling a tad. I realized it was because of motion-sickness from the long car ride (I found out on the ride back…. unfortunately). So it made sense he didn't want to play. He was feeling ill. Happy to see Chafuko and Buana having fun with the other basenjis. :D It's possible, we often drive very long distance, he never acts ill, but it's a good explanation for his act!!! Thanks!
  • Meet Honey – Basenji mixed with ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    I once had a rat terrier, and she looks like she could have some of that.. So, maybe??
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.