Skip to content

A Friend for Elsa

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Hope has a new B friend!

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics, thanks for sharing
  • Meeting a new friend

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    MacPackM
    Nice photos, Jonny was a good boy! He was probably happy to play with another basenji! Glad it all went so well.
  • We're meeting a friend this afternoon

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    BuanaB
    @snorky998: Glad your play date went well. Have a great vacation. I'll patiently wait for the play date pictures if you promise to post a few vacation pictures as well!!! Have fun. :D I'll do that, the B's went to the uhm, home for the elderly and iI made some pics, then the day before they went crazy with eachother… also made pics..
  • Basenjis and cats – Prey or Friends?

    Basenji Talk
    49
    0 Votes
    49 Posts
    62k Views
    P
    So I've committed to getting a brindle basenji pup January 7th. She'll be about 18 weeks old by then so hopefully not too old to cultivate a healthy, non-homicidal relationship with my cat. The wait is killing me, feels worse than waiting for christmas day as a kid ha ha.
  • Goober's new friend.

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Chelbell26C
    new friends are always fun. I'm glad they are getting along so well. Would love to see pictures of "king of the coffee table" :-)
  • Pet Friendly places

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Sharron! Thanks! I'll look for a copy of the book. My family hikes a bit, but haven't taken the dogs out yet. LOL, we're always prepared to have to carry a kid back, so a dog should not be a problem. ;-) Please tell Teriann thank you also.