Skip to content

Dolce Meets The New Neighbor

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Hi, new to the forum, meet Cafu!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    10k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Ask the breeder how big the sire and dam are. That's a good idea. My first basenji, who was a champion, weighed nearly 26 pounds when she matured. My 2nd one would have been about that, but thanks to steroids, we did good to keep her at 30. My current rescue is a giant. We won't go there. I first dreamed of a SMALL dog, maybe 15 pounds tops after years of being a BIG DOG person (rottweilers and chows). I don't see that ever happening.
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • Dolce is finally here and loves her new friends!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    vickayxV
    Yah she has learned to ring the poochie bells only if she knows the other dogs that live upstairs are outside.. makes me laugh cause she doesn't do it any other time hahha
  • Dolce Get a New Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    WOW not sure how I missed this before… what a GREAT idea. AHEM, we are nearly neighbors, think your neighbor wants to make some money making more? I love it!
  • Meet my new furbaby

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    sabaS
    Oh, you could be sooooooooo regretting that last sentence, VERY soon :p:p So you wouldnt mind it if I stole that name from you, really ??? It is a really gorgeous name… I guess the next step is to wait till we meet her, and see if it suits her... I really like Vita, that Basenjimamma just suggested too... Im so confused !!! Good luck with trying to convince your boyfriend, I hope for your sake it does work for you :):). It will be hard to be in Sydney, this weekend, and not have that detour to Kylies, hey !!! Good luck with getting into your home as soon as possible, I dont envy you, all the moving etc, etc ;)
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!