Skip to content

Dolce Meets The New Neighbor

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • Hi! New here. Meet Charlie. Basenji ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dolce Get a New Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    WOW not sure how I missed this before… what a GREAT idea. AHEM, we are nearly neighbors, think your neighbor wants to make some money making more? I love it!
  • Let's go welcome the new neighbor!

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    what a pretty dog!! and it is great that they get along so fantastic!! better to have a playmate next door then an enemie, it will guarantee years of fun and no stress!
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.