Skip to content

Our B Kairoe - THE HERO!!!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Housing: B friends in the Bay Area?

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    Sorry Lori, my friend is probably leaving San Fran about the time you will be getting there.
  • Cold, non b

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    RivermoonR
    HAHAHA…CUTE! I need to show this to my vizsla, maybe he'll learn how to cover himself instead of standing next to me whining until I get up and raise the covers for him. Yes, he has me trained well.
  • Any B owners in Japan?

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    L
    Hi IMBJ, I'm not in Japan but my son & grandsons live in the Bay Area and he has a friend who teaches in Tokyo. No word yet from her. I'm glad so glad the tsunami spared SF. I hope you and your B are okay!
  • No b's but lovely dogs.

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    W
    that is some beautiful and spectacular filming
  • This gal has a dancing dog, no b

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Wow what a great dog (and trainer)!!!!!!!
  • Seek B-Friendly Housing in Seattle

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    One of my Seattle friends sent me this site. http://paws.org/cas/apt/