Skip to content

New to BRAT

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    yes, most days I remember as well..I will get better at it..just voted.
  • New to the BRAT site, my little foster pup Teddy

    Basenji Rescue
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    12k Views
    V
    Good news. I'm going to post about a very sad rescue story. I don't know how you do it without your heart beaking sometimes.
  • We have a new Foster…

    Basenji Rescue
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    22k Views
    crystalncodyC
    That's so sweet. I'm glad there is a tentative truce now.
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Wow! 2,200 B's! That's a lot!! Thank you BRAT! And happy tenth anniversary!!
  • Hello - New Member

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    BDawgB
    Thanks for opening your heart to all the homeless B's out there!
  • BRAT question

    Basenji Rescue
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    16k Views
    L
    Which brindle are you talking about????? The one from Ohio???? If so I would like to know too! He was a BEAUTY!!!