• Great pics, i also love the one of Missy with the Top hat and raised paw, it's brilliant.

• Again, I would have to agree with lvoss, better to be prepared then not…. and do you have a plan for introducing them? Never a really good thing to just "waltz" in with another dog and "surprise" the one that lives there. Remember, it was her home first... and now you are asking her to share everything, including you, with a complete stranger..

• There are few household that can handle running 2 different packs…and if you don't, and they do not get along, you will have 2 very damaged dogs from fighting...sometimes to the death.
    It is not to be overstated, that this can be very serious. Please, reconsider.

• yes i totally agree. however i just have faith in her. She has always been really good with other puppies, no matter the gender. If it doesnt work out, her owner now will take her back. but i think after a little while she should be ok.

like i said, thank you for your concerns, i appreciate the input. It if doesnt work out ill give her back to the owner. If it does, then great 🙂

• Ok, I do understand and I am hopeful it will work out.
    I do have to tell you that your 2 girls can go along well for YEARS…then something happens and they won't be able to be in the same room...
    BUT as your aware, maybe you can do something to prevent it.
    Good luck and let us know how its going..we do just want to help.

• Yes, i am too. and i know, dogs do that all the time. are fine one minute and then hate them the next. but i have been working with dogs my whole life, i know just about everything about a dog. I have studied dog phycology, body language, and have been around dogs my whole life. They are the only things i would say i am smart with lol. but i do really appreciate the comments and the advice. I will let you know but i think she should be ok.

• Well, share photos and let us enjoy your new addition.

• 😃 will do!

• Houston

She is darling and so is your Missy..so happy for you..wishing you all the best..

• Thank you 🙂 she is a great dog, and i cant wait to get the other pup too!

Suggested Topics